Pumpkin Lovers Rejoice!
Last weekend my roommate, Dora, and I decided we wanted to moonlight as bartenders. Our first order of business: creating the ultimate fall drink! After viewing drink idea after drink idea on Pinterest, we came up with the Pumpkin Pie Martini! Just like every other Pumpkin Spice Latte lover in the U.S. of A, Fall just isn’t the same without devouring pumpkin flavored everything! Because of this, pumpkin was the main inspiration behind this yummy drink. We headed to the grocery store to get all our ingredients and got our bar tending on!
This drink is great for any fall party or if you’re in the mood for pumpkin pie with a kick!
– 4 ounces Fulton’s Harvest Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
– 4 ounces Cake Flavored Vodka (We used Smirnoff Iced Cake)
– A sprinkle of cinnamon
– 4 ounces of milk (feel free to add more if the flavoring of the pumpkin pie liqueur is too strong for your liking)
– One graham cracker square
– Chocolate sauce
-Graham Cracker Rim-
– Place graham cracker square in plastic ziplock bag and crush into pieces
– Pour some chocolate sauce and crushed graham cracker pieces onto separate plates
– Dip glass rim first in chocolate, then into what I call “Graham Cracker Dust”
(We only had wine glasses, don’t judge)
-Mix the vodka, pumpkin pie liqueur, and milk together, pour into glass, and enjoy!!
Love, Calley Rae